With more than 2.8 million acres of home lawns in New York State, what we do with our lawns matters. By cultivating a dense vigorous lawn you create an attractive environmental asset that will:
- Provide a safe and fun place for outdoor play for people and pets of all ages.
- Catch, filter and conserve surface water to reduces run off of contaminants.
- Reduce soil erosion.
- Cool surface temperature.
- Capture and store carbon.
- Filter air pollutants.
- Reduce noise pollution.
- Increase home selling price
Find more details in The Benefits of Turf.